- Colgate Wisps: I’m not sponsored by Colgate, but I should be with how much I promote these little babies. Wine-stained teeth aren’t cute, but gum or mints can spoil the delicious flavors colonizing your palate. These pseudo-toothbrushes are a convenient and water-free way to make those pearly whites…well, pearly white.
- Reusable water bottle: wine tasting is not the time to save water. It’s a marathon, not a sprint, and you need to stay hydrated!
- Lip balm: One of the best parts of wine tasting is the natural lip stain that comes from tasting red wine. Cosmetics companies have spent decades trying (and failing) to emulate this, so I like to keep it simple with some lip balm.
- Band Aids: Whether you’re accident-prone or you decide to break in new shoes, Band Aids will always pay off. Plus you can buy some Transformers or Hello Kitty bandages and be the most stylin’ overgrown five year-old at the vineyard.
- Granola Bar/Snacks: Because who doesn’t get the wine munchies?
- Power Bank/Phone Charger: After an afternoon full of fun selfies, your phone will be hurting.
Hopefully some of these items make their way into your bag this weekend, and can help you avoid being That Girl…because that role is already taken by yours truly.
It pays to subscribe!Subscribe now and get 10% off your first blissful merchandise purchase immediately.