WINETASTINGBLISS.COM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WINETASTINGBLISS.COM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 21, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information
- name and screen name
- if you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- contact information including email address if you create an account
- while shopping, we track products you’ve viewed and we’ll use this to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- shipping and billing information if you make a purchase
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We use use your shipping and billing information to process your purchases.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for sales, marketing or promotional purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We accept payments through PayPal via Braintree. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Braintree, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. In fact, some portions of the site will become unusable without cookies.
We use traffic logs and Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes using aggregated data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We may use your personal information to send you email messages which we think you may find interesting. All of our email messages include an UNSUBSCRIBE link. Your unsubscribe request will be honored within 24 hours.
You can request a download or the deletion of all of your personal information by completing the following form. We will honor your request in a timely manner.