The year is coming to an end and that means a lot of different things to different people. For us, it means that it’s time to check our champagne inventory, be sure we have something interesting on deck for New Year’s Eve, and wrap up the blog for the year. That’s right, it is time for the obligatory end of the year lists!
Top 5 Wineries Most Frequented by WTB
- Darcie Kent Vineyards
- Eagle Ridge Vineyard
- Eckert Estate Winery
- Ruby Hill Winery
- Dante Robere Vineyards
Top 5 Moments Celebrated with a bottle of Champagne by WTB
- John’s 60th and Brian’s 30th birthday in Palm Springs
- D’s college graduation
- Julie and Brian visited France, which (of course) included a trip to Veuve Clicquot
- Sarah’s promotion
- Boxing Day (it really was a fabulous morning)
Top 5 Things We Always Bring on a Wine Tasting Tour
- Cooler full of water and sodas
- Picnic basket full of artisan cheeses and smoked meats
- WTB logo pens to leave behind in every tasting room (have YOU found one?)
- Exhaustive list of new wineries to visit (leave nothing to chance)
- Large cooler to keep the day’s wine purchases cool
Top 5 Things That We Love About Wine Tasting
- Talking with other people who love wine
- Tasting delicious new approaches to wine making
- Soaking in the amazing views that surround us
- Having a great excuse to get together with our friends and family
- Being able to write about our adventures for all of you to read!
We have had a fun and eventful year and look forward to sharing more of our adventures with you! There are plenty of things for Wine Tasting Bliss on the horizon, so be sure you have signed up for the newsletter and are following us on social media.
Cheers to a happy and healthy 2016. May it be your best vintage yet!
John, Judi, Sarah, Rob & Delaynie
About the Author: Sarah's philosophy is that every occasion; a wedding, job promotion, Friday night after a tough week or even sitting at a Pai Gow table in Las Vegas should be celebrated with a glass of bubbly in hand. Her reviews will be casual, just like her. Descriptions will be basic and typically consist of a great place to drink said wine.