Good wines, good people, good times… all benefiting a very good cause. That’s just around the corner with a fun “Pinot on the River” charity event on Sunday, October 23, 2016.
As autumn comes to the Russian River, an amazing fundraiser will bring together area winemakers in support of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Sonoma County. Boys & Girls Clubs serve young people at 32 locations in Cloverdale, Geyserville, Healdsburg, Guerneville, Monte Rio, Windsor, Santa Rosa, and Rohnert Park. What a great cause! The Plaza in downtown Healdsburg will host about 100 wineries, all pouring their latest wines for ticket holders, plus a silent auction and a raffle. The fun lasts from 12pm to 4pm, with Early Entry ticket holders admitted at 11am.
Pinot on the River has been made possible by these generous sponsors:
- Salmanazar Sponsor: Multi-Color Corporation
- Imperial Sponsors: MA Silva and Sonoma Media Group
- Double Magnum Sponsors: Pacific Gas & Electric, Tricorbraun Winepak, Enartis, and Viavi Solutions
- Magnum Sponsors: Comcast, The Press Democrat, Summit State Bank, and Meiomi Coastal California Wines
- Flight Sponsor: Law Office of Richard J. Meechan
With an expected turnout of 1,000 wine lovers, this event will raise $75,000 for this worthy cause. Will you be there? Don’t wait, save $25 by ordering your tickets in advance!
About the Author: John grills a mean steak and is always in the market for another wine fridge. Believes that if a winery has more than 10 employees, it's probably too big. Buys wine faster than he drinks it, but who cares?
It pays to subscribe!Subscribe now and get 10% off your first blissful merchandise purchase immediately.